ACAMS has developed three certificates to help anti-financial crime professionals understand the crypto landscape and improve their organization’s crypto anti-money laundering (AML) practices. The AML Foundations for Cryptoasset and Blockchain Certificate explores financial crime typologies and risks, and how they pertain to crypto. The course explains the crypto AML compliance role – from controlling risks, to research and reporting.
This course will help you to understand:
- How money laundering, fraud, and tax evasion happen in cryptoassets
- How to spot financial crime risks and red flags specific to cryptoassets
- How risk is controlled and managed across key compliance measures and functions
- How to identify which customer information is relevant and important for cryptoassets
- The process for identifying, researching, and reporting unusual and suspicious customer activity
Case studies are used throughout the training course to illustrate real-world considerations and best practices for cryptoasset and blockchain AML. You can test your knowledge as the training progresses, with regular review questions.
Los precios está sujetos a impuestos locales
Miembros de ACAMS
To view available cohort sessions, please click on "Add to Cart".