Earn a Recognized Anti-Money Laundering Certificate
The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) describes money laundering as the processing of criminal proceeds to hide their illegal origin, enabling criminals to enjoy these profits without jeopardizing their source. If left unchecked or dealt with ineffectively, money laundering can have significant social and political costs.
The actions of compliance professionals and front-line employees, supported by AML technology, are vital in the fight against money laundering. By studying this AML course, you will gain an understanding of the role you play in preventing money laundering and the impact you can have.
The AML Foundations course breaks a complex topic down into a bite-size learning path. On finishing the course and passing a short assessment, you will earn a recognized certificate in anti-money laundering.
AML Foundations: Course Content
Our anti-money laundering course content has been created by global subject matter experts, pulling examples from many countries and contexts. Lessons and examples are relevant to any industry, but the primary focus of study is financial institutions, including banks, credit unions, asset managers, and money services businesses (MSBs).
With AML Foundations, you will learn:
- How to define different types of financial crime
- The different types of risk and what a risk-based approach means
- How compliance roles work together to reduce risk
- How to identify the specific risk management programs
- The due diligence process and its related information sources
- The process for identifying and reporting unusual and suspicious customer activity
Prices are subject to local taxes