Crypto AML Expertise at Your Fingertips
Organizations and compliance teams need tools to navigate the crypto anti-money laundering (AML) landscape. At ACAMS we offer focused training and global insights to help you prepare for, and respond to, change.
ACAMS has prepared AFC teams to fight financial crime for over 20 years. Individuals, organizations, and regulators trust our expert training programs and independent certification exams to develop skillsets, and benchmark competencies.
ACAMS’ newest accreditation – CCAS (Certified Cryptoasset AFC Specialist) covers:
- Cryptoasset and blockchain fundamentals
- Establishing an effective crypto AFC risk management program
- Demonstrating regulatory compliance
It’s What You Know… And Who You Know
We host an AFC FinTech and Crypto Summit every year… but did you know that all of our AFC conferences feature crypto learning tracks too?
Recent sessions include:
- DeFiant Chains: The Link Between Blockchain Growth and Decentralized Finance (FinTech and Crypto Summit)
- Blockchain Reactions: Managing Financial Crime Risks of Distributed Ledgers (Las Vegas Conference)
- Digital Revolution: AML and the Rise of Crypto (Europe Conference)
- Going Virtual: Managing the AML/CFT Risks of Cryptocurrencies and Alternative Payment Platforms (APAC Conference)
- Crypto: A Next Generation Sanctions & Compliance Risk (Sanctions Space Summit)
Offer your best and brightest the chance to reenergize, and (re)connect with peers at an ACAMS event in 2022/2023. You’ll have more motivated staff ready to call on their network for advice in times of need.
Let's Talk About Your Perfect Crypto AML Program
Crypto AML moves fast – let’s talk about the right tools for your team now. Fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch.