Global Sanctions Monthly Update
This 40-minute pre-recorded webinar is your essential monthly viewing. It’s designed to keep compliance professionals informed of developments in the ever-dynamic global sanctions space.
Typically, each month’s update will cover:
- Key changes to sanctions regimes
- A discussion of relevant geopolitical developments and proposed legislation
- Regulatory updates
- A ‘spotlight on’ section, focusing on a current sanctions issue
Latest Monthly Updates:
The Sanctions Masterclass, with Dr. Justine Walker
Our Sanctions Masterclass provides a deep dive into some of the most challenging sanctions issues. Led by ACAMS Head of Global Sanctions and Risks, Dr. Justine Walker, each webinar’s topic is shaped by members of our International Sanctions Compliance Task Force.
The Sanctions Masterclass focuses on the practical application of compliance measures. You can expect to hear real-life examples of sanctions compliance in action.
Each Masterclass is presented live, with a question-and-answer session at the end that allows you to put your questions to the experts. All Masterclasses are recorded and made available to subscribers to view on-demand.
- Nexus of Cyber, Ransomware and Sanctions Compliance
- Jurisdictions and Sanctions Regimes- Rapid-Fire Updates (China and Myanmar)
- Risk Managing Humanitarian Payments into High Risk Conflict and Sanctioned Environments
- Understanding and Interpreting Ownership and Control
- How to Navigate the Digital and Technology Landscape
- Jurisdiction and Sanctions Regime – Rapid-Fire Update (Belarus)
- Investment and Securities: Understanding Scope and Exposure
- Jurisdiction and Sanctions Regime: Rapid-Fire Update (Afghanistan)
Rapid Response Webinars
In our Rapid Response Webinars, we react to breaking news from the global sanctions space. Designed to give you the latest insight as quickly as possible, Rapid Response Webinars are released in response to new developments or regulations that affect sanctions professionals.
The webinars feature a panel of experts who will get to the heart of complex sanctions issues. Presented live, you can pose your questions to the panelists using our Q&A function. All webinars are recorded and available to view after the event.
Latest Rapid Response Webinars:
- Afghanistan Sanctions and Humanitarian Risk Considerations
- Secondary Sanctions, Growth of Counter Sanctions and Implications for Contracts
- Expanding US Sanctions on Hong Kong SAR/China - Contextualizing the Compliance Considerations (Session 1)
- Expanding US Sanctions on Hong Kong SAR/China - Managing Your Risk (Session 2)
Bringing together perspectives from around the world, the global roundtable Series examines prevalent topics in the world of anti-financial crime. Participants are encouraged to get involved in the conversation with international experts, to discuss and share experiences, approaches, and thoughts, through the use of a live Q&A function.
Leading the Global Sanctions Compliance Conversation
ACAMS promotes public-private sector dialogue, bringing together eminent voices from the sanctions industry. We focus on the global implementation of sanctions measures through our thought-leadership resources, including regular white papers, publications, and updates from our international task forces.