Don’t Let Your Certification Disappear
Having an ACAMS designation after your name exemplifies your expertise and opens professional doors. All of our certified professionals need to recertify periodically to maintain their designation and show their commitment to professional development.
ACAMS holds records of every certified member, so employers can confirm the credentials of future employees. If you chose not to recertify:
- You can no longer use your ACAMS designation.
- If you want to become certified again in the future, you will need to reapply and retake the certification exam.
The Recertification Process
Recertifying with ACAMS is quick and easy. You need to:
- Maintain an active ACAMS membership
- Meet the recertification credit requirements
- Submit an online application and pay a recertification fee (for specialist and advanced specialist recertifications only)