ACAMS Houston Chapter November Virtual Event: CARES Act Fraud - Are you able to identify it?
The ACAMS Houston Chapter is excited to bring you this virtual training event featuring Derek Matthews (DHS-HSI) and Daniel Musella (SBA-OIG) discussing the abuse of CARES Act related assistance, schemes and its potential impact on your BSA program.
- Yes, your customers may have been impacted by the pandemic. Could the impact portrayal not be completely accurate?
- PPP Loans – do the values matter? Do the forms look accurate?
- Could your customer be a money mule for Unemployment Fraud?
- Could fraudsters have infiltrated your financial institution? Could it have been a ring/ group of people?
- Sole proprietors. Can they issue a 1099 to themselves?
- We shall address these topics and more…..
1 ACAMS Credit
**Please note that ACAMS credit for this virtual event is available to members of the Chapter only.