The New Money Series: Introduction to New Money
- New to ACAMS? Before you sign-up for this webinar, you need to create a free user account. Then return to this page to register for the webinar.
- First time visiting since our new website launched? Click here to reset the password for your existing user account, then return to this page to register for the webinar.
- Already have an ACAMS user account? You’re ready to register for this free webinar in our Learning Management System. Click the register button above, and use the same login credentials as your ACAMS user account (if asked to enter them).
In an increasingly digital age, cryptocurrency continues to provide a new method of transacting. With frequent new entrants to the market and increasing public awareness, do we know enough about digital currencies? Our introductory webinar will be a fast-paced tour of the world of New Money; what virtual assets are, how they work and how evolving issues such as regulation and Central Bank Digital Currencies are potentially changing the landscape.
This webinar is part of a series.
Join us for our webinar series titled “The New Money Series”. The first introductory webinar is free and available for all to join.
- The New Money Series: Introduction to New Money | July 21, 2021 | 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM BST
- The New Money Series: Bringing Crypto into the Mainstream | September 9, 2021 | 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM BST
- The New Money Series: CBDCs – Can They Compete? | October 7, 2021 | 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM BST
- The New Money Series: The Evolving Regulatory Landscape of Crypto-assets | November 17, 2021 | 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM BST
Defining crypto assets: what they are, how they work, what is the technology behind them?
Examining the concept of central bank digital currencies and why countries are considering them
Reviewing the current regulatory framework on cryptocurrencies and AFC controls both within mainstream financial institutions and virtual asset service providers
FinTech and Innovation Specialists