CAMS-Audit is the certification to take you beyond the CAMS credential to an elevated level of education and practice in the AML Audit arena.
Advanced CAMS-Audit is now a global exam-based certification.
ACAMS certifications are developed by a global task-force of subject matters experts.
Certification exams are psychometrically developed and independently supervised at thousands of testing centers worldwide, to provide a validated and objective benchmark of knowledge.
Who is CAMS-Audit for
All organizations who conduct Anti-Financial Crime audits will benefit from having CAMS-Audit qualified leaders. These include:
- Non-Bank Financial Institutions
- DNFBPs with financial crime compliance programs
- Consulting firms
Advanced CAMS-Audit is best suited for mid-to senior-level professionals, including those who:
- Work in the internal audit function of an institution
- Consult as an external auditor
- Supervise individuals who perform financial crime prevention audits
- Help prepare institutions for regulatory examination
- Perform bank examinations from a regulatory perspective
About the Program
The program covers topics including:
- The role of the third line of defense
- The risk-based approach to preventing financial crime
- Understanding business operations and regulatory requirements
- Reviewing risk assessments, prior audits and regulatory exams
- Data collection
- Reviewing/evaluating/testing policies and procedures
- Evaluating risks and identifying the most significant
- Evaluating existing controls and how/if they mitigate risks
- Validating weaknesses
- Judgments made during the audit process
Pre-Purchase Your Advanced CAMS-Audit Package
You can pre-purchase your Advanced CAMS-Audit certification, with study materials and examination available by summer 2021.
Private Sector: US $1,995
Public Sector: US $1,495
Virtual Classroom Bundle
Private Sector: US $2,480
Public Sector: US $1,980
Contact our team to pre-purchase your or your team's training package.
CAMS-Audit Virtual Classroom Schedule
CAMS-Audit Virtual Classroom is a live web-based study course. 2-hour virtual classes every week, over a six-week period. It provides candidates with additional guided instructions to help retain and reinforce key concepts covered in the CAMS-Audit Examination Study Guide. During the course, participants will be able to interact with instructors and fellow participants, receive instant assistance and advice from instructors.
|Session 1||Sep 02, 2021||12:00-2:00 PM ET||English|
|Session 2||Sep 09, 2021||12:00-2:00 PM ET||English|
|Session 3||Sep 16, 2021||12:00-2:00 PM ET||English|
|Session 4||Sep 23, 2021||12:00-2:00 PM ET||English|
|Session 5||Sep 30, 2021||12:00-2:00 PM ET||English|
|Session 6||Oct 07, 2021||12:00-2:00 PM ET||English|