The Leading Complex Investigations Certificate has been developed by global subject matter experts, pulling examples from many countries and contexts. The course explains what makes a good investigator and how to put an investigative mindset into action.
The investigation process is explained step-by-step, giving you the confidence to action each stage of investigating a financial crime, including complex AML investigations. You’ll build an understanding of how to find and analyze relevant information, and how to create effective investigation reports to present your findings.
You will learn how to:
- Plan your investigations and conduct research
- Identify informational gaps and use diverse research techniques to fill them
- Use investigation tools and techniques to filter, analyze, and organize information linked to complex cases
- Collaborate with law enforcement and regulators on investigations
- Prepare, present, and document your investigative conclusions
Prices are subject to local taxes.
What is a complex investigation?
How does the Leading Complex Investigations program cover AML?
Can I access study materials after the course is completed?