ACAMS® Poland Chapter is an extension of ACAMS®, the world’s largest membership association of certified experts in anti-money laundering (AML) and financial crime professionals, dedicated to enhancing knowledge, skills and awareness, and fostering international collaboration in support of strengthening effective compliance in financial institutions and a wide range of public and private sector organisations.
The Chapter’s mission will be delivered by:
- Providing a forum for subject matter experts in the field from Polish and international institutions operating in the space of AML and Financial Crimes Compliance
- Sharing knowledge and developing best practice to further effective AML and financial crime detection, prevention and compliance
- Supporting dialog with state and European regulators and law enforcement agencies to successfully develop a solid foundation for AML, CTF and financial crime compliance
- Encouraging social awareness and education in the field of AML and Financial Crimes Compliance
- The ACAMS® Poland Chapter will hold regular updates and networking events with an AML focus and would welcome enquiries from potential speakers, trainers and sponsors.
Upcoming Poland Chapter learning events will be announced soon.