The ACAMS Australasian Chapter Board is excited to announce our upcoming regulatory outreach event where we will host AUSTRAC, the AML/CTF regulator and FIU in Australia. AUSTRAC will provide ACAMS members with an opportunity to gain insights into current and recent financial crime trends and regulatory developments to assist reporting entities adapt to COVID-19 disruptions, as well as what is on the radar for the regulator.
Topics are to include:
- AUSTRAC’s guidance for reporting entities navigating COVID-19 including updated KYC requirements
- Australian COVID-19 crime trends
- Insights on assessing and managing ML/TF risk
- What’s on the horizon for AUSTRAC (including risk assessment schedule)
- Other key areas of feedback for reporting entities