Do you understand your FinTech Customers?
How are financial crime risks for FinTechs different to those faced by conventional financial institutions? How are they the same?
In this practical online training certificate, we’ll demystify how FinTechs work, and show how you can develop an effective financial crime risk management strategy for potential and existing FinTech customers.
- How to identify if a customer is a FinTech or not
- The types of KYC/CDD processes used by FinTechs
- How FinTech governance can differ from conventional financial institutions
- Unique factors that may make FinTechs vulnerable to financial crime
- How to onboard new FinTech customers, and effectively monitor existing ones
Who Is This Suitable For?
The course has been developed for compliance professionals in conventional financial institutions who have FinTechs as customers, including:
- Insurance companies
- Investment companies
- Trust and corporate services providers
- Money service businesses
- Financial institution intelligence/investigation teams
- KYC/CDD/Customer Risk Assessment outsourcing providers
- Law enforcement
- Oversight/audit/assurance teams
- Four-week online certificate
- Available on desktop or mobile (and most other devices)
- Two 90-minute interactive live virtual classrooms
- Pass a 30-minute online assessment and you will receive the FinTechs as Your Customers Certificate
- Your results are available immediately