Identification (ID) Requirements
- Candidate is required to present two forms of original (no photocopies or digital IDs), valid (unexpired) IDs; one form as a primary ID (government issued with name, recent recognizable photo, and signature) and one form as a secondary ID (with at least a name and signature, or name and recent recognizable photo).
- The first and last name that the candidate uses to register must match exactly the first and last name on both of the IDs that are presented on test day.
- All IDs required must be issued by the country in which the candidate is testing. If the candidate does not have a qualifying primary ID issued from the country they are testing in, an International Travel Passport from their country of citizenship is required, along with a secondary ID.
- Expired forms of ID are not acceptable, unless accompanied by valid renewal papers.
- If a government issued ID is missing a visible signature (or has an embedded signature), the candidate is allowed to test as long as the other requirements for primary and secondary IDs are met.
- *If you have any questions about the ID you are required to bring with you to the testing center for admittance for your exam, please contact Pearson VUE customer service at www.pearsonvue.com/contact. Any candidate exceptions to the ID policy must be preapproved by the Pearson VUE customer service center at least three business days before the scheduled exam appointment.