To contribute to Brazil’s sustainable economic and social development, representing its members and striving for continuous improvement of the financial system and its relations with society.
A healthy, ethical and efficient financial system is essential for Brazil’s sustainable economic and social development.
- Promoting ethical, moral and legal values
- Valuing people, work and entrepreneurship
- Incentivizing citizenship and socioenvironmental responsibility practices
- Defending the private sector, free markets and competition
- Defending dialog, respect and transparency in its relations with clients and society
- Acting in a professional and transparent manner
- Valuing diversity and social inclusion