AML General Awareness Training is an online course, hosted on your organization’s learning management system. By completing the training course, your employees will gain an increased awareness of financial crime risks and the controls needed to mitigate these.
AML General Awareness Training learning objectives:
- Define and differentiate the types of financial crime risks
- Describe the risk-based approach and its associated components
- Explain how compliance roles work together to reduce risk
- Identify the required risk management programs
- Online and self-paced training (approximately 75 minutes)
- Multiple-choice quiz (10 questions, 80% pass rate)
Download our factsheet for full details of the AML General Awareness Training course content.
Learn More About AML General Awareness Training
Complete the form below and an account manager will get back to you very soon. Or, contact us at the ACAMS office closest to your location.