The ACAMS Greater St. Louis Chapter will be hosting an event to discuss AML risks associated with Afghanistan. Topics to be discussed include, but are not limited to the following:
- Where the Taliban is getting their funding
- The drugs and natural resources the Taliban have access to
- The countries which the Taliban have a relationship with
- How does this all potentially impact financial institutions
- What are the risks FI’s should be considering
- What actions are different financial institutions taking to mitigate the risk
1 ACAMS Credit **Please note that ACAMS credit for this virtual event is available to members of the Chapter only.