Recruit and Retain a High Performing AFC Team
The cost of building a skilled anti-financial crime (AFC) workforce is high, with organizations competing to recruit from a small talent pool. You need to upskill new employees and develop your current team, all while operating in a continually shifting regulatory environment.
As the global leader in anti-financial crime education, ACAMS has long been called upon to deliver training to some of the world’s largest regulated organizations. Our AFC Academy enables organizations to create scalable and sustainable company-wide training programs. Suitable for banks and non-banking financial institutions of all sizes, the AFC Academy will help you build an effective AFC team that can keep up with the pace of change.
Upskill Across Every Line of Defense
The ACAMS AFC Academy includes a framework of learning paths, mapped against specific roles across the three lines of defense. Learning paths are suitable for all experience levels and cover a broad range of topics, including:
Know your customer
Anti-bribery and corruption
Crypto AFC compliance
Learning paths are built from four components: certifications, certificate training courses, webinars, and premium resources. Together, these components give learners the right skills to perform their role effectively while enabling them to understand broader context and industry best practices.
Choose a Flexible Training Framework
We offer two models of the AFC Academy – Build and Enhance. Both models are flexible, with the option to add additional learning paths to meet your requirements as your organization grows and adapts.
Build an AFC training program
ACAMS can help you build an organization-wide AFC training program from the ground up, by:
- Starting with a consultative approach to map the competencies your team needs to successfully mitigate financial crime risks
- Recommending pre-built learning paths that align with these competencies
- Upskilling your team on vital AFC topics through a sustainable, continuing education program
Enhance your existing AFC training program
If your organization has an established AFC academy in place, ACAMS will:
- Discuss known gaps in your existing training program and share industry best practices
- Recommend training paths that complement and enrich your in-house academy to ensure it covers the skill areas required across your business
- Make sure your academy is ready for future threats, challenges, and regulatory changes, by leveraging our horizon-scanning expertise
Contact us to discuss your organization’s AFC training needs.
The ACAMS AFC Academy enables you to meet today’s AFC pressures while preparing for the challenges of tomorrow. To find out more, fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch to set up an initial meeting.
We will also email you a factsheet, so you can learn more about the ACAMS AFC Academy.