Integrating KYC into the Digital Age and Enterprise-wide Transformation Strategy
- When: March 7, 2017
- Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
- Level: All
Increased regulatory requirements and scrutiny, as well as heightened customer expectations and operational challenges are driving financial institutions to transform their KYC processes enterprise-wide. Join industry experts as they discuss best practices to drive digital transformation and global automation of KYC across lines of business, jurisdictions and products, as well as what role robotics plays in building efficiency and auditability. Enterprise-wide transformation strategies provided during this webinar will also provide practices to ensure compliance with KYC and due diligence regulations, customer centricity and operational efficiency.
- Understanding the role of robotics in enterprise-wide KYC, remediation and onboarding transformation strategies
- Implementing a smarter risk-based approached to KYC/CDD/CIP and client onboarding while meeting ever-changing regulatory demands
- Learning practical approaches to implement and transform KYC programs in complex, global organizations
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Personnel
- Technology Officers
- Industry Consultants
- Risk Managers
- North America
- Senior Director – Risk, Compliance, and Onboarding
- Pegasystems Inc.
- Ernst & Young LLP
If you are part of your company’s ACAMS Enterprise membership or if you have a paid webinar subscription, please login here to access the entire library including free and paid webinars.