Yao-Wei "Kordan" Ou is the founder and CEO of KryptoGO Inc., a RegTech company based in Taiwan. KryptoGO helps financial institutions to quickly identify high money-laundering risks with its due diligence engine built on top of AI and DLT. Kordan is also a CAMS and ISO 27001 Lead auditor with his engineering background and experienced in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain industry for more than 5 years.
Prior to founding KryptoGO, Kordan was the president of COBINHOOD and also initiate DEXON which is invested by IDG Capital. As a serial entrepreneur, he has extensive experience in the Blockchain Markets developing strategy, DLT infrastructure building, and compliance. He helps COBINHOOD build the first zero trading fee in the world and cofound the fastest blockchain protocol DEXON in 2018.
Kordan began his crypto career with the WiFire Blockchain development of 21 Vianet Group (NASDAQ: VNET) in 2015 as the director of R&D center in Taiwan.
Prior to that, he led the R&D center and WiFireBlockchain development in 21 Vianet Group (NASDAQ: VNET). Kordan also serves as PMC of Open-Falcon, an open source distributed monitoring system adopted by leading internet companies in China such as Didi Chuxing, Xiaomi, Qihoo 360, etc. Through his active participation in monitoring systems, blockchain engineering, and other related open source projects, Kordan has solidified his expertise in distributed systems.
Kordan has solidified his expertise in distributed systems for more than 10 years. He received his master degree in Computer Science from National Taiwan University in 2011.
- CAMS and ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- KryptoGO is backed by the prestigious accelerators: PlugAndPlay, Microsoft Accelerator, UC Berkeley Xcelerator, PwC, Deloitte, Draper University, Garage+, FinTech Space, NTUTEC, ..., etc.
- KryptoGO wins the Global RegTech Challenge in Taiwan (62 teams)•COBINHOOD raised 46K ETH ($40M) in 2017, and our underwriting service helps Cybermiles raise 86K ETH in their ICO.
- The second secure cryptocurrency exchange in the world rated by icorating.
- The biggest cryptocurrency exchange in Taiwan and ever ranked #19 on the world.
- Our blockchain project DEXON achieves 10K TPS and invested by IDG capital with $20M.
- The greatest blockchain team in Taiwan ever, more than 100 employers.
- Yao-Wei “Kordan” led the R&D center and WiFire Blockchain development in 21 Vianet Group (NASDAQ: VNET).
- PMC of Open-Falcon, an open-source distributed monitoring system adopted by leading internet companies in China such as Didi Chuxing, Xiaomi, Qihoo 360, etc