Anthony is a Partner with Ernst & Young's Forensic & Integrity Services. He has 14 years' experience in audit, risk management and fraud investigation, including 4 years experience in statutory audit in a financial industry and 1 year experience in financial management and risk management in an investment company. He has rich experience in a wide range of industries including banking, NGO, pharmaceutical, manufacture, education etc. He currently specializes in fraud investigation, forensic accounting, U.S.Foreign Corrupt Practices Act ("FCPA") compliance review.
Experience in AML and CTF services:
- Led team to provide continuous support services for the People's Bank of China regarding the FATF's fourth round of assessments for China.
- Led AML self-assessment services for 4 securities companies, insurance companies and payment institutions based on the requirements of the People's Bank of China.
- Assisted many Banks to carry out the gap analysis of AML policies and procedures, especially the money laundering risks of high-risk products and businesses of the bank, and helped the bank to establish an effective AML risk prevention and control framework.
- Led AML system audit services for one of the four largest state-owned Banks, including system process evaluation and verification of its 23 overseas branches.
- Evaluated the risk of AML of one of the big four state-owned Banks, and continuously follow up the improvement of AML risk prevention and control of the bank.
- Assisted one of the three major domestic payment companies to develop the methodology of the first institutional money laundering risk assessment in the payment industry, and assisted the client in completing the risk assessment.
- Led AML risk assessment for a number of Rural and Urban commercial Banks to carry out the gap analysis between the regulations and the bank's AML policies and procedures, especially the money laundering risks of its high-risk products and businesses, and helps the Bank to establish an effective AML risk prevention and control framework.
Experience in the insurance industry:
- Cooperated with China Insurance Industry Association, and was invited to be the instructor of AML related training in the insurance industry;
- Assisted the insurance industry association to carry out AML research in insurance industry;
- Led AML self-assessment service for a well-known Internet insurance company and issued the assessment report;
- Provided AML consulting services for a well-known life insurance company.