Simmons, CAMS-Audit, CAMS-FCI, CGSS, CRCM
Ken is the CEO, Compliance & AML Solutions providing proven results elevating BSA and Compliance programs across the nation. Most institutions that utilize Mr. Simmons expertise develop proactive programs that remain ahead of supervisory expectations. He is skilled at devising solutions to work smarter and efficient. He also has a proven record of resolving Regulatory challenges within 120 days.
Ken Simmons has served the Financial Industry for more than 35 years:
- Chief Compliance Officer for several large and mid-size institutions;
- General Auditor for multi-billion institutions,
- Industry Expert & Functional EIC for the Office of Comptroller Currency (OCC)
- Compliance Expert for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
As a Functional EIC, Ken served several Mid-Size institutions across the US. He served as a faculty member for the OCC’s Advanced Examination Schools for BSA, Compliance & Fair Lending.
Ken holds four professional certifications
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
- Advanced Audit Certification –ACAMS (CAMS-Audit)
- Advanced Financial Crimes Certification –ACAMS (CAMS-FCI)
- Post-certified (ACT Specialist)
Ken serves ACAMS as a faculty & Review Board Member for Advanced Certification Program (CAMS-Audit and CAMS-FCI) for the past 6 years. He contributed to the publications of ACAMS Examination Study Guide. He has taught thousands of professionals at CAMS Prep schools; and mentored more than 100 professionals to earning their advanced certifications. He is also a faculty member for ACAMS CGSS (Sanctions) certification program as well.