Financial Institutions and Law Enforcement Relationships: Partnership, Provision or Passivity?
- When: February 28, 2017
- Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
- Level: All
Effective partnerships between law enforcement and the financial industry are critical to combat the financing of criminal activities and terrorism. During this insightful webinar, experts will address the latest AML and financial industry concerns and challenges organizations often face when partnering with law enforcement.
- The new CDD Rule: Meeting minimum requirements versus increased risk mitigation
- Analyzing the potential effects the new presidential administration will have on future AML/KYC regulations
- Collaborating effectively and building relationships with local law enforcement while maintaining privacy
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Personnel
- Law Enforcement
- Industry Consultants
- Legal/Regulatory Advisors
- Director, Sales Specialists and Client Management
- Thomson Reuters
James Cummans, CAMS
- SVP-BSA/AML/OFAC Officer
- TCF National Bank
David A. Thompson, CAMS
- Manager, AML
- Deloitte Transactions & Business Analytics
If you are part of your company’s ACAMS Enterprise membership or if you have a paid webinar subscription, please login here to access the entire library including free and paid webinars.