A Cost-Effective Solution to the High Stakes of Sanctions Compliance
In order to meet the need for affordable sanctions compliance training and to mitigate the risk of costly sanctions violations, ACAMS created a four-hour online sanctions training program which teaches the crucial sanctions principles all compliance staff should understand. This is an ideal course for compliance professionals early in their careers and a great refresher course for more experienced staff.
ACAMS Sanctions Compliance is a four-part course, consisting of four training hours, across four weeks. The course is delivered entirely in a digital format which eliminates the cost associated with other forms of live training. Additionally, the program fits into any current sanctions compliance program, helping to improve your controls.
In four weeks participants complete a mix of self-paced and live assignments:
- 30-minute video on the essentials of sanctions compliance.
- Two 90-minute interactive live virtual classrooms which include case studies, Q&A sessions, polling and practice questions.
- 15-minute homework to engage with other sanctions professionals.
- 15-minute final assessment.
At the end of 4 weeks successful participants receive:
- A certificate of completion. Upon passing the assessment, participants are sent an electronic certificate which denotes their completion of the course.
- Four CAMS credit hours.
*ACAMS Sanctions Compliance includes an introductory first year of ACAMS membership and all accompanying benefits, including ongoing education and information resources on anti-financial crime and sanctions compliance.
Sanctions Compliance System requirements
Sanctions Compliance is compatible with most operating systems and browsers to make it easy for everyone to participate. The course uses
- WebEx Event Center (not compatible with tablets or smartphones)
- MP4 format video
- The ACAMS Learning Management System (LMS) (https://acams.exceedlms.com)
|Register Now View All Dates|
|March 30, 2017||April 27, 2017|
|Live events: 12 PM ET
April 6 and April 13
|Live events: 12 PM ET
May 4 and May 11
|View All Dates|
Download the Syllabus
Please fill out this form and the course outline will be emailed to you.