A Cost-Effective Solution to Obtaining Essential KYC CDD Training
In order to help your teams further mitigate the AML risks customers may bring to your institution, ACAMS created this four-hour Know Your Customer / Customer Due Diligence training.
The knowledge gained from this AML training will help you improve customer due diligence by learning how to better assess what you need to know, explore where to find the answers, organize your customer information in a meaningful way, and present your findings and Customer Due Diligence requirements clearly to all stakeholders. This is an ideal course for compliance professionals early in their careers and a great refresher course for more experienced staff.
Participants who successfully complete the KYC CDD Certificate course receive*:
- A certificate of completion proving their commitment to protecting their institution from financial crimes by demonstrating understanding of Know Your Customer guidelines and Customer Due Diligence Requirements.
- Four CAMS credit hours to keep them on track towards CAMS certification or CAMS recertification.
*Additionally, an introductory first year of ACAMS membership and all accompanying benefits is included with registration for ACAMS Certificates courses. Membership includes ongoing education and information resources on anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, and other financial crimes.
In four weeks participants complete a mix of self-paced and live assignments:
- A 30-minute video on the essentials of KYC CDD, packed with examples, red flags, what-ifs, poll questions and other activities to fully engage the learner
- Two 90-minute interactive live virtual classrooms which include case studies, Q&A sessions, polling and practice questions focusing on the KYC CDD skills: “Assess, Explore, Organize, Present”
- 15-minute homework encouraging engagement with the community of their peers
- 15-minute final assessment
KYC CDD Certificate Course System requirements
KYC CDD is compatible with most operating systems and browsers to make it easy for everyone to participate. The course uses:
- WebEx Event Center (not compatible with tablets or smartphones)
- MP4 format video
- The ACAMS Learning Management System (LMS) (https://acams.exceedlms.com)
*To earn the certificate you must pass the assessment within the 4 weeks
|Register Now View All Dates|
|January 16, 2017||January 30, 2017|
|Live events: 12 PM ET
January 23 and January 30, 2017
|Live events: 12 PM ET
February 6 and February 13, 2017
|View All Dates|