Human Trafficking: Following the Money Trail
- When: April 24, 2017
- Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
- Level: All
This highly insightful session, presented by Timea Nagy, Human Trafficking Survivor, Author, Speaker and Social Advocate; and Brendan Brothers, Co-founder of Verafin, provides an informative overview of the key aspects of human trafficking and highlights the significant role that financial institutions can play in combatting this horrendous crime.
- Gain an understanding of the various stages of human trafficking and roles of ring members
- Learn about important red flag financial indicators
- Understand through a real-life case how multiple banks are often exploited by traffickers
Who Should Attend
- Law Enforcement
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Investigation Personnel
- North America
- Human Trafficking Survivor, Author, Speaker and Social Advocate
- Timea’s Cause
If you are part of your company’s ACAMS Enterprise membership or if you have a paid webinar subscription, please login here to access the entire library including free and paid webinars.