Cybercrime: A Prominent and Growing Financial Crime Threat
- When: December 8, 2016
- Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
- Level: All
This information packed session, presented by Chris Swecker, former Assistant Director FBI and Brendan Brothers, Co-founder of Verafin, provides an eye-opening overview of the cyber threat landscape and the types of cybercrimes which are currently victimizing both financial institutions and their customers.
- Gain an understanding of the current and emerging cyber threat landscape
- Learn about various types of cybercrimes victimizing financial institutions and their customers
- Understand through real-life cases how several cyber-enabled financial crimes were perpetrated
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Personnel
- Information Technology Specialists
- Industry Consultants
- Risk Managers
- Former Assistant Director FBI
- Financial Crimes Consultant and Attorney
If you are part of your company’s ACAMS Enterprise membership or if you have a paid webinar subscription, please login here to access the entire library including free and paid webinars.