A Cost-Effective Solution to Obtaining Deeper CTF Training
In order to help intermediate career AML professionals better protect their institutions from the constantly evolving yet ever present threat of terrorist financing, ACAMS created this four-hour course focusing on combating that threat.
This CTF training will give your team a clear understanding of how terrorism works and how it is financed. Your team will learn to identify possible threats to your institution through situational awareness, how to mitigate terrorist financing risk to your institution, and how to build a capable Rapid Response Team.
Participants who successfully complete the CTF Certificate course receive*:
- A certificate of completion proving their commitment to combating the financing of terrorism
- Four CAMS credit hours to keep them on track towards CAMS certification or CAMS recertification.
*Additionally, an introductory first year of ACAMS membership and all accompanying benefits is included with registration for ACAMS Certificates courses. Membership includes ongoing education and information resources on anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, and other financial crimes.
In four weeks participants complete a mix of self-paced and live assignments:
- A 30-minute video on the essentials of CTF, packed with examples, red flags, what-ifs, poll questions and other activities to fully engage the learner
- Two 90-minute interactive live virtual classrooms which include case studies, Q&A sessions, polling and practice questions focusing on the players of “good” and “evil” in terrorist financing.
- 15-minute homework encouraging engagement with the community of their peers
- 15-minute final assessment
CTF Certificate Course System requirements
CTF is compatible with most operating systems and browsers to make it easy for everyone to participate. The course uses:
- WebEx Event Center (not compatible with tablets or smartphones)
- MP4 format video
- The ACAMS Learning Management System (LMS) (https://acams.exceedlms.com)
*To earn the certificate you must pass the assessment within the 4 weeks
|Register Now View All Dates|
|January 12, 2017||February 9, 2017|
|Live events: 12 PM ET
January 19 and January 26, 2017
|Live events: 12 PM ET
February 16 and February 23
|View All Dates|