Your solution for Enterprise-wide AML General Awareness Training
ACAMS AML General Awareness is an e-learning tool designed for large organizations to reach employees at every level of the company, making them aware of their roles and responsibilities in detecting and preventing money laundering and terrorist financing. The online tool adapts to each employee’s current understanding of AML principles, creating less demand on their time.
ACAMS AML General Awareness delivers an effective method of education and testing that:
- Ensures your entire team is aware of their role in detecting and preventing financial crimes
- Minimizes your employees’ time spent training, allowing more experienced staff to test out of topics with which they are familiar
- Offers consistency and depth that satisfy regulator demands
ACAMS AML General Awareness is applicable to all employees at every level of your organization, allowing you to reach team members and departments that you otherwise might not have been able to cost-effectively train. Examples of those who will benefit include:
- Bank tellers
- Financial analysts
- Loan officers
- Financial managers
- Compliance specialists
- Senior management
- Risk management
Feel confident knowing your team is equipped with essential AML knowledge, satisfying upper management and regulator demands
Choosing ACAMS AML General Awareness as your organization’s training solution is a smart move. Our powerful training and testing tool ensures that your entire team will be aware of their role in detecting and preventing financial crimes and equips them with high-level knowledge that regulators are looking for.
- Save time and money. ACAMS AML General Awareness utilizes flexible learning technology, allowing employees to study topics with which they are not familiar or to test out of sections in which they have demonstrable knowledge. This low-pressure, high-reward approach to learning eliminates wasted employee time and makes the team more efficient.
- Satisfy regulator demands. ACAMS AML General Awareness is a single course for all employees that provides the consistency and coverage that regulators demand. Test records are easy to store, analyze, and share with regulators.
- Training made simple. An online course, ACAMS AML General Awareness easily integrates with your Learning Management System and is accessible on mobile devices for on-the-go training.
Using a unique Adaptive Learning technology, ACAMS AML General Awareness offers flexibility based on the employee’s previous knowledge of the subject matter. With general awareness training sold by other providers, learners may attempt to bypass the entire course by taking the entire pretest. If they fail, they are then forced to review the entire course.
Because the ACAMS AML General Awareness course is segmented, experienced learners may choose to test out of narrow topics with which they are already familiar, while taking more time to study sections that are not as well understood.
With our approach, every learner saves time by choosing which topics to study and which to test out of.
ACAMS AML General Awareness covers six relevant topics, including:
- Money Laundering Basics
- AML Programs
- Assessing and Controlling Risk
- Customer Due Diligence/Know Your Customer
- Global Sanctions
- Recognizing and Reporting Unusual or Suspicious Activity
The entire course should take a novice 30-45 minutes to complete, while experienced employees can expect to finish it in as few as ten minutes, if testing out of all sections. Each of the six major topics has four assessment questions.
Minimum System Requirements:
|Minimum Device||Min Resolution||Operating system||Browser|
|iPad 4||1024 X 768||IOS 7+||Safari|
|iPhone 5c||1136 X 640||IOS 7+||Safari|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8”||1280 X 800||Android 4.4+||Google Chrome|
|Samsung Galaxy 2||1280 X 800||Android 4.4+||Google Chrome|
|Laptop and Desktop||1024 X 768||Windows 7+||IE 10+, Chrome 30+, Firefox 18+|