ACAMS Member Benefits
ACAMS membership provides access to exclusive publications, continuing education and training, networking and professional growth. Join the largest, international network of AML and financial crime detection and prevention professionals for:
- Enhanced networking opportunities – Interact with an international community of AML professionals through forums, your online profile and Live Chats. ACAMS conferences and local Chapters also provide the chance to meet with industry specialists, exchange ideas and build your professional network.
- Access to practical information and training – Meet job requirements, enhance your performance and keep your knowledge up-to-date through web seminars, live seminars, international conferences and exclusive news resources covering the latest legislative, regulatory and international developments in the AML/CTF field.
- Global recognition – ACAMS is acknowledged throughout the world as a leader in the AML/CTF and financial crime detection and prevention community helping to advance the professional knowledge, skills and experience of those dedicated to the detection and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing while promoting the development and implementation of sound anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
Join ACAMS now!
Features of ACAMS Membership
All ACAMS members receive:
Exclusive access to acams.org
- acams.org is a virtual community for financial crime professionals that provides unparalleled networking opportunities, a wealth of educational and training materials and important news and information. On acams.org, you can:
Local ACAMS Chapters -
- Update your member profile so others in the industry can find you
- Connect with other members
- Join a forum discussion
- Post your resume
- Search for speakers
- Read past issues of ACAMS Today online
- Find critical documents and other tools in our resource center
ACAMS’ chapters provide local forums which facilitate discussion, offer educational opportunities focusing on region-specific issues, and foster professional networking among ACAMS members.
Exclusive news resources
- ACAMS Today – a quarterly online publication covering the latest legislative, regulatory and international AML developments. It includes an educational column, member profiles, job listings, new member listings and other valuable anti-money laundering-related news.
- ACAMS Connection – a bi-weekly e-newsletter that provides timely information on a variety of anti-money laundering subjects, as well as news about important money laundering developments and information about upcoming ACAMS events
Live Chats - ACAMS Live Chats are real-time question and answer sessions led by a moderator and a top industry expert. These FREE events are one hour in length and may qualify for 1 CAMS credit.
Complimentary events - On occasion, ACAMS will partner up with like-minded organizations to offer online events at no cost. ACAMS members receive advanced notice of these events. All of these training opportunities not only help users advance their AML knowledge, but also provide Continuing Education credits helping members qualify to become or remain CAMS-certified.
Join ACAMS now!