Worldwide Leader in AML Certification, Education and Training
ACAMS is the largest international membership organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge and expertise of AML/CTF and financial crime detection and prevention professionals, from a wide range of industries, in both the public and private sectors.
ACAMS serves it members with extensive resources designed to develop and sharpen the skills required for superior job performance, and career advancement including certification, moneylaundering.com (the industry’s leading online news and information resource), ACAMS Today (the premier AML magazine) international conferences, full day seminars, web seminars, customized training and peer networking opportunities.
The CAMS certification is the most widely recognized AML certification among compliance professionals worldwide. Candidates who pass the rigorous CAMS examination distinguish themselves as experts fully qualified for the demanding anti-money laundering duties in business and government.
Diverse and Elite Group Professionals
The ACAMS membership base represents more than 160 countries and includes:
- Anti-Money Laundering Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Government Regulators
- Law Enforcement/Intelligence Agents
- Internal & External Auditors
- Intelligence Officers
- Risk Management Specialists
- Attorneys and Certified Public Accountants
- Investment Advisors
- Real Estate Compliance Specialists
- Securities Broker/Dealers
- Money Services Businesses
- Insurance Companies
- Accounting and Law Firms
- Gaming Organizations
- Credit, Debit & Pre-Paid Card Companies
- Real Estate Agencies
- Jewelry and Precious Metals Dealer