An ACAMS Enterprise Membership offers all relevant departments and personnel across your entire institution access to ACAMS’ extensive content, online community, training catalog, information services and a vast network of international financial crime detection and prevention professionals for guidance, networking and collaboration.
With Enterprise Membership you and an unlimited number of personnel institution-wide will receive:
- ACAMS Membership
ACAMS is THE international membership organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge and expertise of AML/CTF and financial crime detection and prevention professionals, from a wide range of industries, in both the public and private sectors. ACAMS provides more than 13,000 members in 160 countries, with extensive resources designed to develop and sharpen the skills required for superior job performance and career advancement.
ACAMS membership affords you:
- Global Networking - ACAMS has a professional network of over 13,000 international financial crime experts from both the private and public sectors for you to build vital relationships with via acams.org and our live events. On acams.org you have the ability to set up your profile, connect with other members, interact in discussion forums and access and share documents in our resource library.
- Local Networking - ACAMS has dozens of local Chapters with more in development. Meet, receive training and connect with those who know your region's specific issues!
- Exclusive Publications - ACAMS members receive a bi-weekly e-newsletter, online and soon mobile app access to our magazine, ACAMS Today, plus access to acamstoday.org, the web companion to the magazine. ACAMS members are now able to access the full compendium of past articles, interviews and polls, AND exclusive online-only content!
- Preferential Pricing for Events - ACAMS' training roster includes member-only Live Chats (FREE!), ten international conferences with more in development and full-day seminars.
- Career Development – Only ACAMS members are eligible to receive the world-renowned Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist® (CAMS) credential. Recognized worldwide by employers in both private industry and government and acknowledged by regulators and examiners, the CAMS credential denotes proven knowledge in the detection and prevention of money laundering. AML professionals who earn the CAMS designation position themselves to be leaders in the industry and experience professional growth.
- Unlimited Access to ACAMS moneylaundering.com
Founded in 1989, ACAMS moneylaundering.com is the world’s leading authority for keeping readers on top of money laundering, sanctions, financial crime and compliance developments.
- Real-time or daily updates of new releases of regulations, legislation, enforcement actions or other documents related to money laundering or banking compliance, plus summaries to help you fully understand what’s most important to you.
- Breaking global financial crime news coverage. Our reporters regularly scoop general news publications like the Wall Street Journal and The New York Times!
- A library of more than 13,000 regulatory document and summaries, and more than 3,000 news articles from the past 18 years.
- Unlimited Access to ACAMS Webinars and Global On-Demand Training Library
The ACAMS On-Demand Library provides superior quality, web-based AML/CTF and financial crime detection and prevention training. Facilitated through a state-of-the-art Learning Management System (LMS), the On-Demand Library provides a convenient platform to meeting the training requirements for your entire group.
- Unlimited access to upcoming live web seminars (~25 per year, on emerging financial crime issues) and more than 120 previously recorded web seminars
- A user-friendly interface that categorizes training by topic and date
- The ability to manage your team’s training goals
- Contact Us For More Information